岑溪人家论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 643|回复: 1

轰动全球华人圈的一首诗,国人看后沸腾,西方看后沉默!

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-6-21 17:47:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsF5AD.tmp.png
美国纽约州立大学水牛城分校退休华裔物理学荣誉教授林良多(Duo-Liang Lin)在美国《华盛顿邮报》上发表了一首英文诗《你们究竟要我们怎样生存?》,随后在互联网上热传并引起中西方网友热议。
       该诗英文原作及中文翻译如下:
What Do You Really Want from Us?
你们究竟要我们怎样生存?
By Duo-Liang Lin
林良多

When we were the Sick Man of Asia, we were called the Yellow Peril.
我们是东亚病夫时,我们被说是黄祸;

When we are billed to be the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.
我们被预言是下一个超级大国了,我们被指是主要威胁。

When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
那时我们闭关自守, 你走私鸦片来强开门户;

When we embrace free trade, you blame us for taking away your jobs.
我们拥抱自由贸易了,你责骂我们抢走你的饭碗。

When we were falling apart, you marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
那时我们风雨飘摇,你铁蹄犯境要求机会均等;

When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet, you screamed. It was an invasion!
我们要整合破碎的山河,你们却叫嚣给西藏自由

When tried communism, you hated us for being communist.
我们试行马列救国,你痛恨我们成为异己分子;
When we embrace capitalism, you hate us for being capitalist.
我们拥抱资本主义了,你又恨我们当了资本家。
When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
当我们的人口到达十亿,你说我们在摧毁地球;
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
我们要限制人口了,你说我们践踏人权。
When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
那时我们一贫如洗,你视我们贱如狗;
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
我们有钞票借给你了,你怨我们令你国债累累
When we build our industries, you call us polluters.
我们发展工业了,你说我们是污染者;
When we sell you goods, you blame us for global warming.
我们有货品卖给你了,你说我们是地球暖化的因由
When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
我们购买石油,你说我们榨取兼灭族;
When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
你们为石油开战,你说是为了解救生灵。
When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
那时我们动乱无序,你说我们没有法治;
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.
现在我们要依法平暴,你说我们违反人权
When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
我们静默无声时,你说我们欠缺言论自由;
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobes.
我们不再缄默了,你说我们是被洗了脑的仇外暴民
"Why do you hate us so much?" we asked.
我们不禁要问:为什么你们这样憎恨我们?

"No," you answered, "we don't hate you."
你们回答说:不,我们不恨你们。

"We don't hate you either, but, do you understand us?"
我们也不恨你们,只是,你们了解我们吗?

"Of course we do," you said, "We have AFP, CNN and BBC's ..."
当然了解,我们消息多的是,有法新社、美国有线新闻网、还有英国广播公司……”

What do you really want from us?
你们究竟要我们怎样生存?

Think hard first, then answer, Because you only get so many chances.
回答之前请仔细想一想,因为你们的机会是有限的。

Enough is enough, enough hypocrisy for this one world.
够了,这个世界已经容不下太多的伪善。

We want one world, one dream, and peace on earth.
我们要的是同一个世界,同一个梦想,太平盛世。

This big blue earth is big enough for all of us.
这个辽阔的蓝色地球,容得下你们,也容得下我们

发表于 2018-6-22 00:17:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
多嘿余
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|岑溪人家论坛 ( 桂ICP备11000835号-1 )

桂公网安备 45048102000008号

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 01:23 , Processed in 0.044130 second(s), 16 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表